At Walsh Construction, we are a people-oriented company in a nuts-and-bolts industry.
- We have become the Northwest’s leading contractor working with non-profit agencies.
- We are fortunate to work with the clients we do because they are so inspirational in their own work. They provide safe and affordable housing for families, substance-free living with support programs to aid people achieving sobriety, shelter for those suffering abuse, food for the hungry, and much more.
- Working alongside these clients makes coming to work very gratifying, and their causes unite us in the common goal of contributing to the livability of our communities.
- We commit more than a quarter of a million dollars annually in support of over 75 charitable organizations.
- WCC not only provides financial support to various programs in the Pacific Northwest, but our company also encourages employees to individually offer time and skills to local charities and community organizations.
- Employees use paid work time to volunteer, and are provided numerous opportunities throughout the year to participate in fundraising events.
“I believe being benefactors makes us a better company and reflects the personal values of our people…We continue to support people and causes for whom we’ve built projects, and we have a definite soft spot for the truly needy.”
- Bob Walsh